Team Bonding, Away Days, Field Events
Old Deer Park is a private members sports club built on the outskirts of Richmond, Surrey, on the site of a royal deer park. Set in 15 acres of parkland it has views towards the famous pagoda of the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew.
Old Deer Park Offers:
- Four conference and training rooms which can hold up to 150 delegates.
- The Pagoda room for larger conferences or training courses which can hold up to 150 Delegates.
- A professional catering service which can provide hot and cold food, Barbecues and Hog roasts.
- Grounds that can offer a range of sport activities including Cricket matches, Rounder’s and Archery.
- Fun Days with bouncy castles and a huge range of fun activities.
- Fully licensed for loud music, dancing, and drinking.
- Free parking.
Click the gallery images to enlarge