Training, Conferences and Meeting Facilities
Old Deer Park is a private members sports club built on the outskirts of Richmond, Surrey, on the site of a royal deer park. Set in 15 acres of parkland it has views towards the famous pagoda of the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew.
At Old Deer Park offers:
- Four conference and training rooms which can hold up to 180 delegates.
- The Pagoda room for larger conferences or training courses which can hold up to 180 Delegates.
- A professional catering service that can offer both hot and cold food.
- A fully licensed bar in each room.
- Grounds that can offer large scale product releases, and fun training days.
- Free parking.